[gst-devel] rtp transmit occur "not-negotiated (-4)" error

Marco Ballesio gibrovacco at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 08:57:41 CET 2010

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 4:19 AM, guodecn <guo.dehua at zxelec.com> wrote:

> Marco Ballesio,
> I have follow your two advices, add the codec_data property or set
> config-interval=1, the error is still same to before.
>
> I have set the GST_DEBUG=3, and capture the log, both server and client log
> are all in the attach file.
> I will check my machine evirenment about x264enc, also I will continue to
> debug with the new log.
>

>From the log, it feels like the udpsrc is emitting packets which are not
h264. My bat-senses say that you might have more than one thing connected to
port 40000 on your system. I don't remember if I've already asked you to do
so, but could you get a tcpdump from the receiving side/machine (well,
actually it should be the same as the sending one ;) ). You can collect it
with:

tcpdump -ilo -s0 -w/path/to/tcpdump.cap

> Thank you very much for your fervor.

Mastership requires continuous exercise, and you're giving me a good chance,
so it is me who must thank you ;).

Regards