[gst-devel] pipeline for VDPAU

lonkaji lonkaji at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 17:23:46 CET 2010

Hi,

Thanks for you answer.
I already tried this, but it still don't work. I also tried qtmux.

I'm currently trying to get gstreamer-vaapi working but I still can't watch
a movie accelerated by GPU :(
gst-launch filesrc location=/home/alex/big.mp4 ! qtdemux ! vaapidecode !
vaapisink
product a lot of:
decoding to PIC_FMT_NONE is not supported
decode_slice_header error
no frame!
but still no video.

Thanks for your help.