[gst-devel] the problem about configure gst-plugins-base

ice2000feng ice2000feng at 163.com
Thu Nov 18 08:43:00 CET 2010

thank you, Kapil Agrawal.
I read the config.log file and I setup some libs, some plugins were
installed.
Now, the plugin:ivorbisdec still doesn't be installed. the information in
the config.log is below:
configure:27390: *** checking feature: integer vorbis plug-in ***
configure:27394: *** for plug-ins: ivorbisdec ***
configure:27436: checking for IVORBIS
configure:27444: $PKG_CONFIG --exists --print-errors "$which"
Package vorbisidec was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `vorbisidec.pc'
No package 'vorbisidec' found

I try to find the vorbisidec, but I don't find it, how to resolve the
problem?