[gst-devel] Gstreamer Vaapi plugin

Marco Ballesio gibrovacco at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 16:30:54 CET 2010

Hi,

On 11/11/10, Jyotsana <jyotsanasingh at tataelxsi.co.in> wrote:
> Hi,

..snip..

> When I run the sample application "test-decode" present in
> gstreamer-vaapi/tests folder,  I get an x11 window but it does not
> display any content(i.e a blank screen appears).
> What could be the problem? :-( ....

try to get some output setting GST_DEBUG to 2 or more. Also setting
your video sink property "sync" to false will help you to understand
something more. If the process gets completely stuck (eg no audio as
well) running it with gdb and getting a backtrace of the point where
it deadlocks will help even more.

Regards