[gst-devel] AMR-NB playback with audioresample component in the pipeline

ManjunathR msrdy4u at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 11:38:39 CET 2010

Hi,
I am trying to play AMR-NB using the following commands.. and observed the
following behavior...

gst-launch -v filesrc location=AMR_DTX4_122.AMR ! amrparse ! omx_amrnbdec !
audioresample ! alsasink
--> this doesn't play any audio
(from the logs it looks like it is playing.. buffers are getting processed..
but no sound)

gst-launch -v filesrc location=AMR_DTX4_122.AMR ! amrparse ! omx_amrnbdec !
audioresample ! "audio/x-raw-int, rate=48000" ! alsasink
--> this works fine.

again when I play with playbin2, it doesn't work.. from the logs it looks
like.. it is playing, buffers are getting passed.. etc.. but no sound from
the device.

it says caps negotiation is also ok.

can anyone please help me in resolving the issue.

thanks,
Reddy