[gst-devel] IEC958 caps

Julien Moutte julien at moutte.net
Tue Oct 12 12:28:55 CEST 2010

Hi Pierre,

Maybe we could consider that it's the application's role to check with HDMI
EDID what's supported and decide which streams will be passed through using
SPDIF and which others need to be decoded completely with software decoding
?

At least that's what I m planning to do with Moovida in the near future.

Best regards,

Julien Moutte,
FLUENDO S.A.