[gst-devel] Convert ASF to MPEG-2 transport stream using asfdemux & mpegtsmux

ogara radivojejovanovic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 23:46:51 CEST 2010

Hello All,
I have the same problem as Raymond did. Using version gstreamer-0.10.22,
gst-plugins-bad-0.10.10, gst-plugins-ugly-0.10.10. After some time the
pipeline will get stuck (sometimes it takes seconds but sometimes it takes
hours for it to get stuck). The problem happens in the gst_pad_push() method
(it never returns from this method) from the decoder to the sink . If
someone knows if the later versions of gstreamer behave better please let me
know. Also, Raymond suggested that "Looks like by experimenting with the
property settings of 'multiqueue', my pipeline is now able to run all the
way to the end. ". I was wondering where do the property settings get set?
If it is in the class_init method that bring even more confusion to me since
I have no properties set at all.
Any help is appreciated.
Thank you
Ogara