[gst-devel] Camera Configurations with Gstreamer

Marlos C. Machado dreedmurdock at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 18:26:46 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm developing a game which uses a PSEye (Camera) in Ubuntu. I'm able
to play what the camera captures in the game but the camera is auto
adjusting its gain (V4L2_CID_AUTOGAIN on Video For Linux Two API). I
don't want this behavior. Can I disable the camera AUTOGAIN using only
the Gstreamer?

I've understood that I need to develop a mini-driver using the V4L2
API, which is time-consuming for a simple task, since I'm able to do
all the rest I need using Gstreamer it would be wonderful to use only
it. I'm programming in C++ on Ubuntu 10.04.

Thanks in advance,

--
Marlos Cholodovskis Machado