[gst-devel] How to Set Buffer Size Within Plugin

Michael Joachimiak mjoachimiak at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 21:34:22 CEST 2010

I think you need to specify source caps according to sink caps. When you get
video/smth,width=640,height=480,.... on sink you can set source to the same
but width=1280,height=960. And obviously create the correct buffer size to
push on the src.
Is that what you want?
If you need more details give details yourself, otherwise we could end up
discussing apples and oranges.

2010/10/15 Michael Smith <msmith at xiph.org>

> Well, that's just up to what your plugin outputs. It'll be just like
> outputting the same size video, except... you'll be making things a
> different size in your plugin.
>
> Mike
>

> On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Greg Wunder <gwunder at eoir.com> wrote:
> > I realized I wasn't entirely clear on my question....sorry.
> > Let me revise:
> >
> > I need to set the output video size according to the input video size
> (say,
> > 2 times) inside a plugin.
> > I know how to set the buffer size, but not how to set the output video
> size
> > in this manner.

Your Sincerely
Michael Joachimiak