[gst-devel] long pauses during rtsp playback

Doug Crawford dcraw101 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 16 01:52:23 CEST 2010

I am viewing a RTSP stream from an AXIS 241Q video server and displaying it
on my OMAP3EVM board.  My gstreamer pipeline is: gst-launch rtspsrc
location=rtsp://10.5.5.33/mpeg4/media.amp ! decodebin2 ! TIDmaiVideoSink
videoStd=VGA videoOutput=LCD sync=false rotation=90

The video pauses for about 5 seconds then plays very fast for about 2
seconds and this keeps repeating over and over.  The rtsp source and my
omap3evm are both on a local switch and the image is only QCIF so I don't
think it is a bandwidth issue.  Any ideas?