[gst-devel] how to encode yuv files using h.264 encoder?

Rafael Sousa rafael.lmsousa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 22:50:51 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I'm new in this list and I need to encode a YUV file using H.264 encoder for
streaming the video in a wireless network. a set up the video source using

GstElement *filesrc
filesrc = gst_element_factory_make("filesrc", "my_filesource");
g_object_set (G_OBJECT (filesrc), "location", "foreman_cif.yuv", NULL);

The execution of the complete code works, except for the error to encoder.

Error: Encode x264 frame failed.

Can someone help me with some example on how I can make this work? the
complete code is in annex.

thanks a lot