[gst-devel] is GstPlayFlags defined somewhere ?

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Wed Oct 20 10:02:54 CEST 2010

On Wed, 2010-10-20 at 09:19 +0200, Vincent Torri wrote:

> looking at the documentation of playbin2, I see an enumeration used for
> setting its flags. After having done a grep in all the header files of
> gst, i didn't find any header where GstPlayFlags is defined. Is it normal
> ? If yes, why adding in a doc such enum ?

Yes, that's normal. There are no header files for elements. You can use
the flag values from gst-inspect, or the values from the docs (or just
copy'n'paste the typedef into your code).

It's in the docs so the values are in the docs. Seems more helpful to me
than not having the values in the docs.

Cheers
 -Tim