[gst-devel] GStreamer Conference 2010

Kapil Agrawal kapil.agl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 16:13:16 CEST 2010

Hello Christian,

I would have loved attending the conference, but at last moment visa
application got rejected.

Is there a recording of the whole conference planned, if no can someone
please do it. Many gstreamer lovers would be happy.

Thanks
Regards
Kapil

www.mediamagictechnologies.com (Gstreamer, ffmpeg, Red5, Streaming)