[gst-devel] Dealing with .mov files in C++

thiagossantos at gmail.com thiagossantos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 03:43:21 CEST 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 10:32 PM, Marlos C. Machado <marlos at dcc.ufmg.br>wrote:

> The main loop is in myApp.go, its a superclass.
>
> On the create scene, before the main loop I call: gst_bus_add_watch(bus,
> onBusMessage, getUserData(mPlayer));

Ok, if you're getting the EOS on the bus and sets the pipeline to NULL, the
video will stop. It seems that it should restart if the user presses space
from the code. Is that failing?

To restart the video, simply use gst_element_seek_simple when getting EOS:
http://www.gstreamer.net/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer/html/GstElement.html#gst-element-seek-simple