[gst-devel] Windows GUI with Gstreamer

Hoyt, David hoyt6 at llnl.gov
Wed Sep 1 01:47:33 CEST 2010

It's not incredibly simple, but here you go:

http://code.google.com/p/ossbuild/source/browse/trunk/Main/GStreamer/Windows/Build/Tests/xoverlay-start-stop.c

It's designed to test multiple xoverlay windows with pipelines starting and stopping a hundred times/second. But it's very minimalistic in the dialog it creates for hosting the xoverlay windows. It's entirely built by VC++.