[gst-devel] plugins not found by gst-inspect

Aki Suihkonen aki.suihkonen at symbio.com
Fri Sep 3 09:22:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

Depending on which existing plugins you have taken as the template
or source, you might have missed some crucial declaration, such as
GST_PLUGIN_DEFINE and a call to gst_element_register
Take a look at for instance plugins-good/gst/effectv,
where the gst_element_register is called for all the subtypes
in gsteffectv.c