[gst-devel] Recieve DTMF using GStreamer

newbie sukhbir.singh20 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 09:08:37 CEST 2010

Hi All,

This is my first post in this mailing list. i have already searched the
archive to find out the answer of my question. But i did not find it.
I need to know that can we use GStreamer to receive DTMF from peer. i have
seen the plug ins to send DTMF to peer but not able to find the plug ins to
receive DTMF.
If this is possible to receive DTMF using GStreamer then please share the
solution for the same.

Thanks