[gst-devel] Looking for some advices for playing sequence of images with a sound track

Nicolas Bertrand nico at inattendu.org
Mon Sep 13 17:09:09 CEST 2010

On 07/09/2010 14:57, wl2776 wrote:
> Nicolas Bertrand-4 wrote:
>

>> >  I use gstreamer for making snapshot and play the movie.
>> >  I want to add the possibility of playing a music or sound in the same
>> >  time the video is playing.
>> >  The input of the 'play' function is a sequence of images.
>> >

> I'd suggest using imagefreeze element to play images.

Hi
I have some problems to use imagefreeze with a sequence of image.
Is it possible with imagefreeze to play a sequence of image at a given
framerate ?

For example play a sequence of image as a movie :
image_001.png
image_002.png
image_010.png
at a framereta of 1/25s for example ?

I'm looking to turning the image sequence as a video to allow
implementation of seek/position function

Cheers
Nico