[gst-devel] Curl-based source element.

wl2776 wl2776 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 13:00:08 CEST 2010

Hi all.

I've seen several posts, related to this work, containing a link to the
sources, but it link seemed to be generated using dyndns, and is invalid
now.

I don't have much time to  search the author and study his code, so, I'm
going to create one more CURL-based source element, primarily, because I
need an FTP file source, and Windows is missing one.

So, is there any global contradictions or technically insuperable obstacles?