[gst-devel] VIDEO Internal Data Flow Error

Pedro.henrique pedro.faria at grupofox.com.br
Tue Sep 14 22:41:08 CEST 2010

Hello!

I'm trying to run two video cameras at the same time, but this showing an
error "Internal data flow error" reason not-linked (-1). Can anyone help me?

I used these pipelines:

gst-launch souphttpsrc location = "http://videotest:999/CAM:2! decodebin!
jpegdec! ffmpegcolorspace souphttpsrc location ="
http://videotest:999/CAM:2! decodebin! jpegdec! ffmpegcolorspace

also tried

... souphttpsrc location = "http://videotest:999/CAM:2! decodebin! jpegdec!
ffmpegcolorspace! dshowvideosink

Building on the topic, the image of the video cameras are in MJPEG
it is possible to capture these images via a URL and convert to h264 in a
single PIPELINE?

Thanks in advance

Sorry an error of Portuguese, I am Brazilian and I have no fluency in the
language!
Hugs