[gst-devel] avimux not muxing complete Audio stream

Prabhulinga Swamy B S prabhulingaswamy.bs at globaledgesoft.com
Tue Sep 21 11:06:55 CEST 2010

Hi,

     I'm using the following pipeline to read h.264 frames from the network
     and trying to multiplex the sample audio from the 'testaudiosrc'.
The video
     is playing fine.

             appsrc name=videosrc ! h264parse ! taginject
tags="artist=tom" ! mux. \
             audiotestsrc name=audiosrc ! ffenc_ac3 ! queue ! \
             mux. avimux name=mux ! filesink location=testvideo.avi

     The problem is, the audio is not multiplexing properly. Only for
initial 1sec or so,
     audio is found in avi file.

     The following output is from 'aviindex -i testvideo.avi' command,
which is used
     to read the avi file.

     TAG TYPE CHUNK CHUNK/TYPE POS LEN KEY MS
     [avilib] V: 30.000 fps, codec=H264, frames=133, width=640, height=480
     [avilib] A: 44100 Hz, format=0x2000, bits=16, channels=1, bitrate=0
kbps,
     [avilib]    15 chunks, 8358 bytes, CBR
     01wb 2 0 0 1490 556 0 0.00
     01wb 2 1 1 2054 558 0 0.00
     01wb 2 2 2 2620 558 0 0.00
     01wb 2 3 3 3186 556 0 0.00
     01wb 2 4 4 3750 558 0 0.00
     01wb 2 5 5 4316 558 0 0.00
     01wb 2 6 6 4882 556 0 0.00
     01wb 2 7 7 5446 558 0 0.00
     01wb 2 8 8 6012 558 0 0.00
     01wb 2 9 9 6578 556 0 0.00
     01wb 2 10 10 7142 558 0 0.00
     01wb 2 11 11 7708 558 0 0.00
     01wb 2 12 12 8274 556 0 0.00
     01wb 2 13 13 8838 558 0 0.00
     01wb 2 14 14 9404 556 0 0.00
     00db 1 15 0 9968 14 0 0.00
     00db 1 16 1 9990 8 0 0.00
     00db 1 17 2 10006 40948 0 0.00
     00db 1 18 3 50962 17864 0 0.00
     00db 1 19 4 68834 14584 0 0.00
     00db 1 20 5 83426 15680 0 0.00
     00db 1 21 6 99114 15453 0 0.00

     The TAG identifier *00wb* is of audio chunk, and *00db* is of Video
chunk.
     There after no audio chunk is added into the file.

     I'm going through the debug report with GST_DEBUG=4.

     If anybody faced this problem, please guide me.

     Thank you.

--

Regards,
Prabhulinga Swamy B S