[gst-devel] Pipeline with multiple filesources is stalled.

sledge hammer sledgehammer_999 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 29 15:06:24 CEST 2010

@Sandeep Prakash
Yes, that was the problem. And it was pretty stupid too.

@thiago
You were right, it works fine in my example code. So I definetely do something wrong in my code. I will have a closer look into it. For anyone else whose interested here is a link to example code that plays a DivX/XviD-mp3 AVI file with external SRT subs(compile as C++ source)-->http://pastebin.com/vTJh7FcM