[gst-devel] GST GL plugins for embedded devices

Antoni Silvestre Padrós antoni.silvestre at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 17:24:30 CEST 2010

Hi, thanks a lot for your help! I posted the bug. Also I've made a temporary
patch for myself, however I'm pretty sure disabling those parts of the code
will make at least the plugins glfilterblur and glfiltersobel unusable,
that's no problem for me as I don't need them right now, but I guess when
you ask me to submit a patch you were not referring to upload something like
that.

I've tried to not disable those functions and change them to use openGL ES 2
code but my openGL is a bit rusty and I actually have no idea about openGL
ES. I've looked for many examples or guides on the net in order to fix it
but all of them were openGL ES 1.0 based and they didn't work...

Also there's a lot of code in the tests folder that has non openGL ES 2
instructions so in the end I completely disabled the compilation of that
folder.

Toni