srcpad _loop function

Johns Victor Victor.Johns at technicolor.com
Thu Apr 7 04:08:26 PDT 2011

Sergey,
  I have been following this thread closely( I assume that this is related trying to drive multiple source pads from a single thread) I am trying to implement something very similar i.e. I have multiple section filters from a demux and would like all to be processed in the same thread. I ran into the exact same problem that you did. Did you ever resolve your issue

Regards

Victor