osxaudio not compiling on MacOS 10.6.7

Dave Ray clist at jonive.com
Sat Apr 9 03:22:30 PDT 2011

Using the latest gst-plugins-good-0.10.28

I really need osxaudio, it is the only working audio output on my system.

I am getting the following error:

Making all in sys
make -C osxaudio
  CC     libgstosxaudio_la-gstosxringbuffer.lo
In file included from /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Headers/HFSVolumes.h:32,
                 from /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Headers/CarbonCore.h:206,
                 from /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/AE.framework/Headers/AE.h:20,
                 from /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Headers/CoreServices.h:21,
                 from gstosxringbuffer.c:46:
/usr/include/hfs/hfs_format.h:765: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'uuid_string_t'
make[3]: *** [libgstosxaudio_la-gstosxringbuffer.lo] Error 1
make[2]: *** [osxaudio] Error 2

Suggestions?