[gst-devel] MXF-wrapped JPEG2000 decoding

Nicolas Bertrand nico at inattendu.org
Sun Apr 10 23:29:32 PDT 2011

Hi,
Is somebody found a fix for this topic ?
I'm facing the same problem for MXF JPEG2000.
I try it with files generated from opencinematools and openDcp. In two
case I have the same error message :

ERROR : element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstMXFDemux:d : Internal
data stream error.

Can I found somewhere a sample MXF JPEG2000 for tests with gstreamer ?

Cheers
Nico