Audio glitch when playing on Qemu

Ashwini Sharma ak.ashwini at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 22:51:48 PDT 2011

Hi,

This is ho my pipeline looks like at qemu:
*"gst-launch -v filesrc location=/bin/multipsdemo.ts ! mpegtsparse !
mpegtsdemux  name=demux ! queue max-size-buffers=5000 ! decodebin ! queue
max-size-buffers=5000 ! audioconvert ! queue max-size-buffers=5000 !
alsasink sync=false"*

**
Can you suggest some modifications which can help.

rgds,
Ashwini

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 11:15 AM, sudarshan bisht <bisht.sudarshan at gmail.com