Best way to stream to webpage?

Matias Hernandez Arellano msdark at archlinux.cl
Mon Apr 25 12:19:30 PDT 2011

(Sorry for my english)

but,i have an application written in C++ and i need to add this capability to the pipeline i use now.

The application use appsrc to stream

My actual pipeline is:
 appsrc name=\"mysrc\" ! video/x-raw-rgb,width=320,height=240 ! queue ! videoparse format=14 width=320 height=240 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! queue ! tcpserversink port=5000

For testing purpose this work good, i just run in other machine this:
gst-launch tcpclientsrc port=5000 host=127.0.0.1 ! videoparse format=14 width=320 height=240 ! glimagesink sync=false

and i can see the streaming...

but i need change this pipeline (the appsrc pipeline) to stream to web page.. is this possible or i need to create a file (maybe a ogg video file) and use this with a web page (the problem is that file will grow a lot, the stream is theoretically infinite ) ??

Thanks a lot