h.264 encoding using x264 and file writing to local disk

Faisal Mehmood faysal.99 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 13:53:38 PDT 2011

thanks for your response.

in fact I was trying different things to solve this issue. The attached file
is different . But I get the same error. I think I dont need to use
h264parser because my input file is raw YUV sequence. I am using the
following string as input to gst_parse_launch.

filesrc location=akiyo_qcif.yuv blocksize=38016 ! video/x-raw-yuv,
width=176, height=144, framerate=(fraction)15/1, format=(fourcc)I420 !
x264enc ! filesink location=test.264

thanks