How to use g_signal_connect to connect gstrtpbin with depayloader(in both case Audio+Video together)

Andy_Milestone andy87.milestone at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 1 23:56:03 PDT 2011

First you should check, how many parameters you can give in the
data-field of g_signal_connect
(http://developer.gnome.org/gobject/unstable/gobject-Signals.html#g-signal-connect).
If its only possible to pass one argument, you can try to make an array
with the two pointers to the depayloaders. Its just an idea and I'm not
sure if its working.