AW: AW: AW: GStreamer C Code to play video

Bernhard Graaf bernhard.graaf at gmx.de
Thu Aug 4 23:37:42 PDT 2011

Hi,

this is only an example code for using gstreamer with gtk+.
The hole program for that is called gst-player
(http://code.google.com/p/gst-player/)
You should download this code and compile that (I think, there is a makefile
included). Please try that. Ui.c is only a part of gst_player.
If you have problems with that, please send a mail back and I will try to
give you a short example code by my own at weekend.

But you should look also for examples to use gtk+ (to have a understanding,
how it works).