How to detect that current chapter is DVD menu

4ernov 4ernov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 07:57:46 PDT 2011

Hello,

I faced a problem with DVD menu detection. I have a video application
based on GStreamer that resizes to fullscreen on no user activity and
returns to normal view on mouse click. But in DVD menu there's a
problem: the application shouldn't return to normal view when user
clicks some item of menu but it returns. I just don't know whether
it's DVD menu chapter or normal video chapter.

So, the question is: is there any way to know that current chapter is
DVD menu or not DVD menu? I.e. a chapter that receives user input or
not.

Any help is appreciated.

Alexey Chernov