Killing Zombies - Unref-ing pipelines waiting for async change

Wes Miller wmiller at sdr.com
Fri Aug 12 10:42:16 PDT 2011

Harvey,

Of course, you are right.  Nabble has the code I included in the note but
when I looked at
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/gstreamer-devel/2011-August/032635.html,
it isn't there.  That's sad.  I've never seen Nabble misfire before and I
hate having a mailbox full of list postings and I'm just not fond of
digest-form forum reading either.  Is there another tool you can suggest?  A
quick Google query on mailing list readers is not promising.

Anyway, My apologies to all.  I thought it was there.  I just thought you
were zsaying I'd forgotten to attach a file.  Mea culpa.

Wes