Additional information about ffenc_mpeg4

wally_bkg wb666greene at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 12:20:19 PDT 2011

Stumbling around in the dark I find:

    encode=gst_element_factory_make("ffenc_mpeg4", "encoder");
    mux=gst_element_factory_make("ffmux_mp4", "muxer");
	g_object_set (G_OBJECT (encode), "bitrate", 2000000, NULL);
	g_object_set (G_OBJECT (encode), "interlaced", TRUE, NULL);

gives me what looks to be usable quality and about 9MB/minute file sizes.

I'd sure like some settings infromation from someone who knows what they are
doing!