[GST-DEVEL][SPAM (Keyword)] - TheTI 's "TIAuddec" does not work well when the input file is .mp3format
Wesley J. Miller
WMiller at sdr.com
Fri Aug 26 07:07:30 PDT 2011
Have you lloked in or posted to the OMAP forums at gstreamer.ti.com? Lots of good information there.
Your hBufTab sounds a lot like configuration problems I encountered setting up a dm365 Eval Kit. I seem to remember that I had a bad boot time environment config and problems in the configuration of /opt/gstreamer_demo/dm365/loadmodules.sh. I wish I could be more specific!
I found the ARM software to be so annoying that I gave up, bought a less expensive, faster Intel PC (Jetway), loaded Ubuntu and bade TI farewell.
From: 宋喜佳 <songxijia2009 at gmail.com<mailto:songxijia2009 at gmail.com>>
I use TI 's omap3530 board for develop. the demo use "TIAuddec" to decode the .AAC file and It can work well, but when I change a .mp3 file, it does not work any more. see below:
root at omap3evm:~# gst-launch -v filesrc location= /home/root/myTest/file.mp3 ! ty
pefind ! TIAuddec1 ! alsasink
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstTypeFindElement:typefindelement0.GstPad:src: caps = audio/mpeg, mpegversion=(int)1, layer=(int)3
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstTIAuddec1:tiauddec10.GstPad:sink: caps = audio/mpeg, mpegversion=(int)1, layer=(int)3
gst-launch-0.10: BufTab.c:440: BufTab_getNumBufs: Assertion `hBufTab' failed.
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstTIAuddec1:tiauddec10: failed to create audio decoder: mp3dec
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gstreamer-devel