How do I get the latest release of gstreamer?

wally_bkg wb666greene at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 10:43:57 PDT 2011

Mailing List SVR wrote:

> Il 25/08/2011 20:01, wally_bkg ha scritto:
>
> works fine here with firefox 6 e google chrome, I only have to accept
> the certificate,

The site's security certificate is not trusted!
You attempted to reach wiki.pitivi.org, but the server presented a
certificate issued by an entity that is not trusted by your computer's
operating system. This may mean that the server has generated its own
security credentials, which Google Chrome cannot rely on for identity
information, or an attacker may be trying to intercept your communications.
You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning
before for this site.

IMHO only a fool would ignore this warning on a link posted in an Email!