AW: AW: V0.10.7 Windows dshowaudiosrc does not work

Hoyt, David hoyt6 at llnl.gov
Fri Dec 2 11:45:39 PST 2011

> OK.. tried it with VS 2008 now and I still get the same Linker Error:

Are you compiling this using OSSBuild or something else? Did you checkout the code from GStreamer git or from the OSSBuild repo.? If you're using the OSSBuild solution + projects, then you shouldn't need to do anything special, just build and go. Getting the C runtime right is very tricky -- and that was a big motivator for OSSBuild.

Contact me directly and I'll help walk you through it.