Audio clock / timestamps drift issue with internet streams

Christophe Dongieux christophe.dongieux at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 07:54:42 PST 2011

Hi,

I'm currently performing some tests with the sync property of alsasink set
to false.
It's not really perfect since instead of having audio blanks, I now have
some instants of audio being dropped (as there were missing words in a
sentence).

I'm not really satisfied with this, so I keep on investigating.

Cheers.