How to locate the xoverlay of gstreamer to an area in some browser.

forestzhu forest0823 at 126.com
Sat Dec 10 02:50:23 PST 2011

Hi all,
Thanks for your reply.
I am trying to dev a plugin for  a browser in linux env.
And I have tried "gst_x_overlay_set_render_rectangle" ,
but in any videosink it failed.
It returns ture but do not display in the area or other space.

Do I need to create a gtkwindow ,locate the image to the gtkwindow.
and then try to embed the gtkwindow to the area of browser ?

I am new to npapi browser plugin.
And do not know what browser can I use.
At the stage of  "gst_x_overlay_set_*" ,the chrome crashed ,
and the firefox do not display the image.

Can anyone give some information to me?

Best regards,
forest