Decklink plugin only works with videotestsrc (so it seems)

João Paulo Pizani Flor joaopizani at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 07:16:22 PST 2011

My bad, I had another instance of gst-launch in the background, which
withheld the pipeline. Now, the error is another:

" qtdemux.c(3865): gst_qtdemux_loop ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstDecodeBin2:decodebin20/GstQTDemux:qtdemux0:
streaming stopped, reason not-negotiated "

You might believe this is something related to the QuickTime demuxer.
So do I. However, I already tried the same command-line exchanging a
mp4 file for a simple mp2 and it ALSO didn't work....

cheers,

João Paulo Pizani Flor
joaopizani at gmail.com