asfdemuxer :- rewind operation

prita vasudevan.preetha at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 22:53:20 PST 2011

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your reply.

Before enabling backward playback by removing (rate<0.0) condition, I would
like to know what all issues can come if I enable it. I just verified this
on a few files with -1.0 rate. I could see only one issue till now (pause
before start rewinding). I did not verify on live streaming.

Could you please let me know, what all other issues made us blocking
backward playback by that condition check?

Thanks,
Prita