problem in playing mp3 file using custom mp3 plugin in rhythmbox

chandu chandrakala.madhira at incubesol.com
Tue Dec 20 22:10:12 PST 2011

Hi,

I have used *filesrc location=airtel_44k_128kb_js.mp3 ! decodebin2 !
audioconvert ! alsasink*  pipeline to play .mp3 file.
When i installed gstreamer plugin ugly, my pipeline is able to play the
audio. but my problem is decodebin2 is detecting mad map3, instead of my own
mp3 plugin. i have set priority level more than 256(ex: 256, 300, 512).
still the decodebin2 is selecting the mad mp3 to play the file. is there any
particular reason.

Regards,
Chandrakala