MPEG1 and MPEG2 rewind issue

suchita suchita.kapadnis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 20:55:14 PST 2011

Hello,

I tried playing Mpeg1 and Mpeg2 files using gst-fluendo-mpegdemux (open
source) but when I do reverse playback I didn't observe reverse playback.
Is rewind functionality being supported in flupsdemux?

Seek flags used : GST_SEEK_FLAG_FLUSH and GST_SEEK_FLAG_KEY_UNIT and when i
call seek with rate "-1"
then in this function "gst_flups_demux_loop" it goes to pause label and it
gives the reason as "wrong state"
playback pauses and when i resume playback it starts playing from the same
position(rewind is not observed)

Thanks and Regards,