No subject

Sun Feb 20 09:24:37 PST 2011

We'll meet there at about 12.00 o'clock.

Here's a routedescription:
By train from Central Station Amsterdam:

When you exit the train follow the signs for Trams (streetcars).
Take tram number 5 or 24 both run to our district.
Step out at stop; Apollolaan, and walk to the nearest traffic lights and
turn right onto the Apollolaan. At about 100 meters the Apollofirst hotel
is on your left hand.

If I'm wrong please correct me because I'll be going there :-)

Ronald

--
--   .-.    | Ronald Bultje                        |