No subject

Sun Feb 20 09:24:37 PST 2011

gstfaststandardscheduler.

It's not that important, but basic was used both to differentiate between
the scheduling algorithms (basic vs fast) and between the cothreads (basic
vs standard).

As agreed on IRC, I renamed the schedulers using "basic" cothreads to
"omega" schedulers and schedulers using the new cothreads to "wingo"
schedulers.  I think it is only fitting that these two cothread code
heroes receive their very own sets of schedulers.
 ;)

For you this does not mean that much.  You might have some small issues
adapting to this, and maybe some plug-ins will have to be deleted, but
that's it.

Hope this clears some things up,
Thomas

If lovin' you is wrong