No subject

Sun Feb 20 09:24:37 PST 2011

* It is "network-integrated" : you can transparently distribute your multimedia applications in the network
* As you just started to develop some "Interfaces": NMM already has defined more than 100 interfaces.
* It has this wonderful application called Multimedia-Box, something like a networked home-entertainment PC with CD, DVD, TV, transcoding, under a nice GUI, see http://www.networkmultimedia.org/NMM/Status/MMBox/index.html
* For those of you, who prefer object-oriented programming: it is implemented in C++

Now I was wondering what you gstreamer guys think about NMM ? Why should I develop for gstreamer and not NMM ?

Karl