[gst-devel] videomixer shows only first frame from second stream?

Thomas Loewe lazyt at gmx.net
Sat Feb 5 23:23:58 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm trying since days to implement picture in picture via videomixer without
success and could need some help.

Using videotestsrc (videotestsrc + videorate + videoscale + capsfilter)
everything works fine: pip can be added/removed dynamicly and size &
position can be changed while playing.

Using souphttpsrc (souphttpsrc + mpegtsdemux + mpeg2dec + deinterlace +
videorate + videoscale + capsfilter) works too, but only the first frame is
shown for the second stream while the first stream plays fine.

I tried with/without queues before the videomixer but it makes no
difference.

Any ideas what's the problem here?

Thanks,
Thomas