[gst-devel] gst playbin and log generation

vinod james vinod.james at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 07:39:44 CET 2011

Hi,
I am  a newbie to gtsreamer.
I went through the documentation on the website and cloned the gstreamer and
plugins and installed them.
I could test a couple of audios and videos successfully.

I used gst-launch=0.10 and generated logs with GST_DEBUG set to 5.

I read that there is a playbin application which does auto type finding and
pipeline and graph building.

I want to generate a detailed log like gst-launch. I am not able to generate
it.

Please advise me how to generate the detailed log.

I am trying to understand the internals of gstreamer by looking at the logs
generated.

Thanks in Advance
--
Vinod James