fluendo smd plugins for Intel smd platform

Julien Moutte julien at fluendo.com
Thu Feb 24 01:24:15 PST 2011

Hi Arnaud,

Another option is to have a modified RTP src element exporting a clock using
the Intel SMD clock and adjusting it with the network timing information.

For IPTV streams we made a clock provider element that does this using the
MPEG TS clocking information just after udpsrc.

Best regards,

Julien Moutte
CTO
Fluendo
San Francisco, USA & Barcelona, SPAIN
Tel BCN. +34 933 175 153
Tel USA. +1 415 773 5353

www.fluendo.com & www.moovida.com

P *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.*