fluendo smd plugins for Intel smd platform

Johns Victor Victor.Johns at technicolor.com
Thu Feb 24 04:01:08 PST 2011

Hi,
  The approach that I was thinking of was to write an Intel based clock provider element that would provide a master clock to the pipeline. This seems to fall in line with the general gstreamer approach, but I was not sure if this was the right way to go. If this method is followed then effectively the clocks that are allocated in the sink elements can be deprecated is this a correct statement

Regards

Victor